I Wrote My First Book!
I wrote this book because I wanted to give people a direct, no-frills guide to injecting some “mojo” back into their lives. If you can relate to the feeling of “spinning your tires in the mud” and “missing some pep in your step”, you may benefit from this book.
I’m giving it away for free because I just want to get it out into the world.
Some More Information On the Book (FAQ)
Why Did You Write This Book?
Well, a few years ago I was struggling a bit with recapturing some of the magic after selling a business that I had sold after 3 years of sweat and tears. I wanted to set up a system that would help give me energy to tackle my next project. I did some research and came up with 10 steps that I would take each day.
By applying these steps throughout my day, I noticed a seismic shift in my motivation and behavior. I decided to capture my experience and back them up with scientific research. Before I knew, “Get Your Mojo Back” was completed!
What is the Main Concept?
If you want the Blinkist version of the book, here are the 10 “steps” I recommend:
- Wake up at 6am
- Take a cold shower
- Make a to-do list; pull out 3-5 items that you MUST complete that day
- Have an overall goal for the next 30 days
- No video games or television (including streaming)
- No posting on social media
- 1 hour of aerobic exercise at least 5 days a week
- 15 minutes of mediation in the morning
- Journalling daily
- Practice good sleep hygiene every day (no naps, no caffeine after noon, no screen an hour before bedtime, no being in bed before bedtime)
Those Are Pretty Intense!
I designed this is as more of a “kickstart” 30 day program than a long-term plan. I have since stopped taking cold showers, I watch Netflix & play video games, and I don’t wake up quite at 6am. But I still do the rest of these! Do them all for 30 days, then take what is useful to you and leave the rest.